We will remove material that is the subject of a compliant DMCA take down notice. Section 512 of the DMCA provides the rules for reporting copyright infringement and for filing a counter-notification.
We will remove urls from our site if the copyright owner would like us to do so. The following procedure will be performed if:
- Send your Claim to [email protected] with the subject line saying DMCA and include the URLs;
- The Claim must be written in English language, it must be understandable and in polite form;
- The Claim must be sent from a company mail, Claims sent from free service emails like AOL, Yahoo Gmail, etc. will be rejected;
- You must present an evidence that shows that you are the copyright holder or that you are acting on behalf of the copyright holder;
- You must present an evidence that shows that the content is legally copyrighted and that you are the copyright holder;
- The materials that need to be removed must be provided in form of material name and links to direct torrent pages. We don’t accept links to search queries, categories or subcategories or media pages.
- Provide sufficient contact information with a valid email address.